ShopTalk with Mel Productions is the entity that facilitates the funding, making, and distributing of recorded or live entertainment.
ShopTalk with Mel is a radio show, where you hear talk about the things you want to know about!
Mel Ross is a native of Youngstown, Ohio, where she is one of Youngstown–Warren’s informative radio personalities. Mel is also an author, playwright, and the host of “ShopTalk with Mel.” Her motto is: “Find U—Embrace U—Love U”
Scope of Work
ShopTalk with Mel Productions has done numerous events, shows and in the Mahoning Valley, surrounding areas and parts of the east coast.
- Weekly talk show on local radio and internet livestream
- The Stage Play based on the book, “How the Wife Becomes the Other Woman”
- Red Carpet Interviews @Steve Harvey’s Neighborhood “Hoodie” Awards.
- Style shows, guest appearances and modeling
- Local Business and Radio Advertisement Engagements
- Radio Personality for community involvement
- On Location in parts of the east coast
- Drive Time Talk Radio and DJ for local Youngstown- Warren commuters
ShopTalk with Mel has plans to extend their production to the state, country and worldwide.
- Stage – Road tour with the cast of “How the Wife Becomes the OtherWoman” The Stage Play
- Television - Talk TV
- Movies - Real Talk for Real Adults
- Mobile Talk Show -On the Road Hosting Celebrity Events, Community Activities,Town Halls/ Summits, and many other venues
Remember: It's Ok 2 b u
- Shoptalkwithmel Blog Talk - thoughts.com
- Shoptalk with Mel -YouTube
- ShopTalk with Mel- Facebook
- ShopTalk with Mel twitter